If you are looking for a place to experience a look back in the past, Paradores Del Castillo Batangas is the one for you. It has a mixed of a Spanish, American and Filipino interior in a classy old mansion will really make you feel like going back in time.
This Boutique hotel nestles in the Town of Mount Taal, the room’s floor, walls, furniture and old style windows are also made from wood. The hotel amenities are mainly:
• Daily housekeeping
• Free parking
• Massage Services
• Swimming pool outside the hotel
• Free newspaper and bottled waters
The hotel room rates range from Php2, 500- Php7, 000 per night. Each room is named after a fruit-bearing tree that commonly found in the Philippines like langka(jackfruit), lanzones and mangga(mango).
Paradores Del Castillo provides five one of a kind dining choices made conveniently available for their guests:
• Bamboo Lounge- offers an inviting view of the garden and the surrounding countryside
• The porch- is perfect for comfortable afternoon tea and snacks
• Blue Note Bar – set within the middle of fruit bearing trees where you can enjoy comfort food and selected international cuisine
• View Deck- overlooking the towns of Lemery and Taal while dining, it is also the perfect spot to witnessed the sunset
• The Grove- the main dining are with a perfect dining ambiance