Located on the beautiful island of Sumilon in the Queen City of the South, Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort takes about 3-4 hours ride from Cebu City.
This 4-star resort offers 5 different types of accommodation that will surely satisfy your luxurious island experience:
• Glamping tent- if you opt for some eco-friendly camping, this one is for you. It includes:
-In-tent mini bar table
• Deluxe Room- comes with a private veranda.
• Premium Deluxe Room- overlooking the ocean and the Cebu Mountain range.
• Honeymoon Villa – has its own dipping pool and a veranda that shows the best view of the sea.
• Family Villa- is perfect for families that seek for a complete relaxation and privacy.
Each is individually equipped with a private veranda with lounge chair, mini bar, ceiling fan, air-conditioning unit, a writing desk, dresser and a private bathroom with hot and cold shower. Sumilon Island room rates start at Php15,000 per night.
Sumilon Island Resort Events includes a marvelous island venue for weddings and private engagements like Romantic Dinner and Island Party that comes with a perfect arrangement, menus and activities. A truly relaxing stay won’t be complete without trying the resort's signature therapies at Amuma Spa, guests may choose from the “Amuma Hilot” and “Traditional Hilot” that brings back the traditional massage techniques across the Philippines.