Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort provides a luxurious beach resort experience with its modern services, world-class facilities and stylish interior.
The Beach Resort offers four room types:
• The Deluxe room offers a cozy and native quite modern interior with capiz shell windows that come with a private veranda.
• Amuma Spa Suite is closely located to the treatment pavilions and in the Amuma Spa Wing perfect for guests who want a complete relaxation and spa treatments.
• Royal Bungalows are located on the beach that comes with an individual living space and spacious balcony.
• Spacious Premier Deluxe Room comes with a contemporary interior of beach environment and floating beds.
Each is individually equipped with air-conditioning, mini bar, Cable Television, Telephone, Coffee and Tea service, telephone and a private bathroom with shower and bathtub. Bluewater Maribago rates start at Php 8,200 per night.
Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort offers 5 dining options made available on-site:
• Allegro Restaurant offers an al fresco patio dining that offers a wide array of Filipino, Asian and Continental Cuisines
• The Cove live seafood restaurant let you choose at their seawater aquariums the freshest seafood to be prepared according to your liking.
• Molto Italiano is an Italian Café that serves a great selection of everybody’s Italian favorites.
• Amuma Spa Café and Juice Bar offers light snacks and drinks that complement the relaxing feeling at the spa.
• Oyster bar at The Cove an open air bar along the shore that serves fresh oysters and drinks perfectly facing the sea.
• Themed Dinners is a daily dinner buffet with a scheduled themed that differs every day.
Various Recreational and leisure activities that include swimming, jet-skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, island hopping, billiards, beach volleyball and a life-sized chess board. Other facilities include the kiddie pool, an art gallery that features works by various Filipino Artists and a salon to pamper you and make you look at your best.